Blue Crocodile texture leather travel journal, personalised with envelope pockets & loop closure
Are you looking forward to traveling after the pandemic?
Or looking for a unique gift?
By popular demand, an A6 size travel journal - good size for traveling with enough space for your journaling/sketching
- A6 size 105x148 mm (10x15) 4-1/8 x 5-7/8 in
- Top Grade Spanish veg tan leather in a fabulous croc blue finish! (limited quantity of this leather - a one-off piece)
- Fastens with an elastic loop
- 60 pages, 120 sides of 120gsm high quality acid free blank white paper
- Airmail envelopes & packed with travel ephemera to inspire your journaling.
Mega extras in this lovely hand bound leather journal / notebook. Already with some character but ready to take on more!
Part of our "Phileas Fogg" range, named after his "Around the World in 80 Days" travel adventures. Perfect for use as your travelogue or diary with plenty of pockets for tickets, photos and other memorabilia from your trip.
The hand stitched signatures (book sections) are well spaced and the leather is generously cut to allow for stuffing with your special memorabilia.
Over time the leather will reflect its journeys with you and develop its own patina.
Pages are made from a combination of traditional airmail envelopes and high quality 120gsm acid free cartridge paper - perfect for all pen and art mediums.
In true journalling style, the envelope pages form little pockets to keep your pictures, tickets or other memorabilia. Packed with extra pull-outs with graphics and maps as suggestions and ideas for you to build on.
*All travel journals include a selection of general travel ephemera similar to those seen in the photos. They are secreted in the pages along with some additional surprises too* already making it nice and chunky - use my ideas or add your own!
The 60 pages (120 sides) are hand torn high quality (120gsm) white unlined paper leaving slightly irregular edges which add to its charm.
Each signature is carefully stitched to the spine in a classic design using a co-ordinating thread and embellished with little beads.
- O P T I O N A L E X T R A S -
Available in the dropdowns - please add further details in the message box during checkout
* Custom Theme - Tell me your destination or tour details - max 3 - and I'll theme the inserts and extras + £5
* Title Page - Have the first page printed with a title or message + £2
* Add both destination theme AND Title Page +£6
If you can't find what you are looking for, drop me a message.
Recent projects have included books with linings from vintage OS maps of the Lake District, a 50's themed interior, sewing patterns, Winston Churchill quotes - each unique to it's owner. Please contact me if you feel you may be interested in this